Baking Steel Round 32cm for Pizza or Bread
£50.00 incl. VAT
A better alternative to baking stones! Being totally indestructible as they are not phased by steam and heat, a baking steel is also optimal for baking because metal conducts heat better than stone and stores more heat per unit volume than stone – both key characteristics to creating a fantastic sourdough loaf and a pizza that cooks up both light and crisp.
MADE IN THE UK & NEXT DAY DELIVERY!
Don’t like it? Get a full refund.
All transactions are encrypted.
The Ultimate Round Baking Steel for Pizza Lovers. Boost your baking experience and replace your baking/pizza stone with a heavy duty, high heat conducting baking steel.
- Achieve crispy, leopard pizza in only 4-8 minutes.
- Superior conductivity. A Baking Steel can cook a pizza up to 30 percent faster than a baking stone, and the faster a pizza cooks, the crispier its crust will be.
- Highly durable. Super easy to clean and maintain for long life. Won’t shatter or crack.
- Fits PERFECTLY in a standard size oven, leaving just enough space around the edges for air and steam circulation during the bake.
- Replicate restaurant-grade pizza in the comfort of your own home with a Baking Steel!
- Not only GREAT for cooking authentic Italian style pizza, but you can also use your baking steel for bread, frying meat, and even making ice cream on it!
- Cooking your Pizza whether in your Pizza Oven or domestic oven is enhanced with a Pizza Steel, transferring, and retaining heat more efficiently than a Pizza Stone.
- Made in the UK
- NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY (We only operate Mon-Friday. Any orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will be dispatched on the following working day)
Material description: Mild Steel Size: 320mm dia. x 6mm Weight: 3.7kg
All of our baking steels are made from 6mm Mild Steel. As our name suggests all of our products are made from 'Simply Metal'. All of out baking steels are natural steel and are NOT shiny stainless steel. And although the service is flat and smooth, it may have marks within the steel itself. All of our baking steels will need to be washed ONCE before the seasoning process is completed.